WEEK 8: PUT UP YOUR HEAD

 WEEK 8: PUT UP YOUR HEAD



31 OCTOBER 2022 - 4 NOVEMBER 2022

Here is my weekly work log for this week.



MONDAY (31 OCTOBER 2022)

Today I was not feeling very well so I decided to take an MC for a day.


TUESDAY (1 NOVEMBER 2022)

Today is the closing of  'Bulan Akademik' and it takes a lot of time that I had to postpone my lesson to tomorrow.

WEDNESDAY (2 NOVEMBER 2022)

Since we already learn about skeletons in the last class, in today's class I want to test the students understanding so I ask them to do some exercises to see how far they actually understand the last lesson. We also did finds the bones inside your body and they also put a cut-out of skeletons together to create human skeletons.


TODAY'S LESSON


THURSDAY (3 NOVEMBER 2022)

Today's class is postponed since we have practice for school sports that will be held in a month.


FRIDAY (4 NOVEMBER 2022)

Today's lesson of Pendidikan Jasmani was also postponed due to the same reason as yesterday.





Comments